After a very long break I’m starting to build with LEGO again. My first effort wasn’t very original, though.
A friend requested a copy of RGB900’s LEGO DSLR camera model. I figured reverse engineering a complex custom model like this would be a good way to remind myself of all the building techniques that I’ve forgotten.
It took four hours or so to complete, mainly because I’ve recently moved my workshop to the basement and I couldn’t find where stuff was easily. (Organizing the workshop is pretty low on my to-do list at the moment, but it’s a bit higher now than it was this morning.)
I did also build a display rack for the Series 10 minifigures. More on that adventure will be posted tomorrow.